What is the 2-Hour Infection Control CEU course?
This 2-Hour Infection Control course meets the mandate for license renewal of all California dental license holders and is Dental Board of California approved. This 2-hour class is the Infection Control course required for license renewal for:
- Orthodontic assistants (OAs)
- Registered dental assistants (RDAs)
- Registered Dental Assistants in Extended Functions (RDAEFs)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (RDHs)
- Dentists (DDS)
In the 2-Hour Infection Control class students will learn to:
Create and implement infection control, sterilization and housekeeping protocols for dental facilities. Identify the levels of disinfection, sterilization requirements and differences in validation of products. Describe and implement minimum standards for infection control within dental practices. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive two continuing education credits. Participants will have 30 days from the date of purchase to complete all coursework and will be eligible for a certificate of completion. Also, this certification must be renewed every two years.
Why enroll in the Howard Healthcare Academy 2-Hour Infection Control course?
Howard Healthcare Academy remains a premiere provider of the 2-Hour Infection Control course. We offer an unsurpassed learning experience that you simply won’t find elsewhere. Reasons to choose Howard Healthcare Academy include:
- Flexible Class Schedule — We’ll enable you to enroll in a 2-Hour Infection Control course that fits your schedule, regardless of your work and personal commitments.
- Experienced Instructors — Our courteous instructors are dental professionals who are happy to respond to your concerns and queries at any time.
- Offered Online — This class is offered online in the convenience of your home.
Find out more about our 2-Hour Infection Control courses by calling (619) ACADEMY (619-222-3369), or emailing email@example.com.
The Howard Healthcare Academy is your best option for gaining additional dental assistance certifications, and a wide range of standalone programs to complete your dental professional profile.
Complete your 2-Hour Infection Control certification at Howard Healthcare Academy.